Thursday, November 29, 2007

How depressing must it be to serve no purpose in the world and for everybody else to know it?

As I have said, I fully support the writer's strike. Not that they care what I think, but there it is. And I am very heartened to see so many of those who benefit from writers think the same. See Letterman, Leno, Stewart and Colbert, and Carrell, to start with.

Which is why I feel I should denounce Carson Daly not as an entertainer, that's been done, but as a thinking person. He is one of those people I have a personal vendetta against, because I believe on a deeply profound and ideological level that two-bit hacks should not get paid for publicly being a two-bit hack. There's a big list of those folks - ask me sometime. I will passionately tell you all about it.

http://unitedhollywood.blogspot.com/2007/11/exciting-employment-opportunity.html

Seriously, just read this. It is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh. Who's a hack?